Cheesy Bacon Campfire Fries
- 1 bag (14 oz.) frozen French fries
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 cheese slices (American cheese is recommended)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon bits
- Heat coals over campfire.
- In a bowl, pour and stir melted butter over frozen fries.
- Tear 2 (12-inch) lengths of aluminum foil and allot half of the fries into the middle of the first foil piece.
- Fold the foil edges to make a bowl, but keep an opening at top to allow steam to escape. Repeat with the outstanding foil and fries.
- Place foil bowls over fire and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until fries are thoroughly cooked.
- Top each bowl with 2 slices cheese and bake until it is melted. Add sliced green onions and bacon on top before serving.
Campfire Hot Dog on a Stick
- Hot dogs
- crescent rollsi
- Clean wooden sticks or long skewers
- Aluminum foil
- Put a skewer about ¾ the way through one end of each hot dog.
- Divide up crescent rolls and wrap one around each hot dog. Begin with the longer end of the crescent triangle and finish at the shorter end.
- Loosely encase each crescent-covered hot dog in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes over campfire while turning each stick to fully cook hot dog.
- Uncover your foil.
- Serve with a side of ketchup and mustard.
Campfire S’mores Skillet Dip
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 ounces large marshmallows
- Graham crackers (for dipping)
- Cast-iron skillet
- Start a fire in a safe area.
- Cover the bottom of the skillet with the chocolate chips and cover completely with the marshmallows.
- Cover skillet with aluminum foil.
- Avoiding direct flames, place skillet over fire until marshmallows are browned and chocolate is melted.
- Serve with graham crackers to dip in!
Campfire Cinnamon Roll-Ups
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- Wooden Skewers
- In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Divide up crescent rolls and wrap one around each skewer.
- Cover each crescent roll skewer in the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Bake over campfire for 5 minutes, rotating frequently.
- For glaze: combine 1/4 cup powdered sugar with 2 tbsp. water, drizzle over the treat.